As well as trying to improve my own podcasting techniques since episode 1, in today’s episode of The Trading Simply Podcast, I answer the question: ‘what is spread betting?’
This follows on from previous features where I discuss the various attributes of spread betting and how you are able to place your own spread bets. Together with this podcast and the free ebook, they give you an excellent understanding of what spread betting is and how spread betting relates to the financial markets.
Visit our financial trading guide if you would like a better overview of spread betting.
In today’s episode you will discover:
- What spread betting is
- Why it is called spread betting
- Why I use spread betting instead of traditional share trading
- What the costs of spread betting are compared with traditional share trading
- How you can choose the best value for money spread bets
- The types of financial markets you can place spread bets on
- Plus more….
If you want to know what spread betting is, I’m positive that you will find this episode of The Trading Simply Podcast worth listening to.
Enjoy the show!
- Click here to download the transcript (PDF)
- SIGN ME UP! for notifications of updates/podcasts by email.
- You can also get the RSS feed as well.
Please use the ‘leave a reply’ form below to agree/disagree or to comment on this post. If you really enjoyed this post, you can always use the Facebook ‘like’ button above.