I don’t want to make you feel bad, but it took me 6 months to complete, simply because I work full time, spread betting takes ages to explain to a respectable level and I am concerned about the quality of the content, not just on this blog, but in publications that bear the Trading Simply name.
Anyway, it was a joy to write about spread betting because so much hype is written about spread betting and stock markets in general.
Here are a few of the topics that are covered in the free ebook:
- Shares and how they relate to spread betting – Even if you don’t know what a share is let alone spread betting, this chapter will take you through a jargon free explanation of how spread betting and shares relate to each other.
- The costs of trading: shares v spread betting – A detailed cost comparison between traditional share trading and spread betting including a real world example from my own spread betting firm’s stock market prices.
- Leverage, a spread betting context – Leverage is one of the main reasons why traders lose money. Find out what leverage is and how much of it you should use when you are spread betting UK shares.
Receive your free copy of ‘Understanding the Risks of Spread Betting UK Shares’ by subscribing to the free Trading Simply Newsletter; a brief detailed chart analysis of significant spread betting trades and more.
Sign up for your free ebook and subscription here:
[contact-form 11 “Post form”]
As always, I welcome your comments about the contents of this post, especially about the free ebook and newsletter updates. Please use the ‘Leave a reply’ section below to leave feedback.
The Simple Trader
Newsletter subscribers get additional commentary about my closed trades – its free.
- SIGN ME UP! for notifications of updates/podcasts by email.
- You can also get the RSS feed as well.
- Check out the podcasts
Please use the ‘leave a reply’ form below to agree/disagree or to comment on this post. If you really enjoyed this post, you can always use the Facebook ‘like’ button above.